Rights & Tenure in the News »
ForestAction: Quarterly Update December 2012
The December 2012 issue of ForestAction's Quarterly Update contains the following:
- World Wide Views (WWviews) on Biodiversity
- Designing REDD+ payments: Considering various community based forest management
- Causes and Consequences of Land Abandonment
- Interaction on Indigenous and Community Conserved Areas (ICCAs) for Biodiversity Conservation in Nepal
- Agricultural Development Strategy (ADS): Concern of Civil Society
- Promoting Transparency and Accountability for Right Based Community Forestry
- Sustainable Agriculture and Food Security: Challenges, Opportunities and Capacity Building
- Ban Chautari on Democratization of Annapurna Conservation Area Management
Publications: Journal of Forest and Livelihood (Special issue on Forest Policy process) and Agirculture Booklet.
For further details, please contact:
Satdobato, Lalitpur, Nepal
Posted By David Robeck at 12:14pm on December 11, 2012
This blog may contain links to external websites. These links should not be construed as endorsements by Rights and Resources of the content present. They are provided for informational purposes only.